About Me

Thursday, January 8, 2009

foundation................


donning my new footwear I laughed.


I realized early that the foot holds up the tower.


Women are given some really sick(in a bad way) choices for the foot.


I never got into the heels, my mother tried, I always went with flats when forced.


heels made it easy for Jack the Ripper, btw, click, click


In the USMC I had to wear pumps, wtf, these names. LOL...........LOL


It was an ordeal, we worked as a team, pump classes in the ironing room. lmfao.........


Well, I managed when needed to wear them, bitching in my head the entire time.


Now combat boots I liked, could have a better sole with some 4x4 capability, shit we are Marines. Anyway, these boots look like they can hold up the tower and kick ass.


i like my new Danners......


my feet can kick ass




peace






No comments: