About Me

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

St. Nick............



Well as a child I found the whole Santa thing to be a bit much, ( I am sure my parents would disagree). Not the younger baby days, the days when you knew, you know. The truth.......



I can remember my friends being crushed by the info, as a school bus driver I watched it happen, tears and reassurance of what the folks told them. Teasing my sister about it. My mother is a Huge Santa fan, I will never tell her.

Here is what I do know:

On a Clear Crisp June Day one year in Northern Minnesota, (perfect north woods day)



We were on our way to the local Walleye info center, for bait, and the newest fancy walleye catcher of the year. At the time I drove a suburban, I was parallel parking on the main street
Walker , Mn.
A man caught my eye on the sidewalk, I turned and said " this must be where Santa spends his summers" lol, as I looked at him again He turned, and Winked, and Smiled like no other.........??????????







To this day I still wonder,,??

(Windows up,closed vehicle, vehicle running, stereo on, I was not yelling, he was at least 25'+ away from the vehicle)

peace on this earth

peace to all

1 comment:

Amerloc said...

:-)

I like. Merry Christmas.